Guest Post: Ergobaby

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Please come visit me over at the Ergobaby Blog today!  

My guest post is about traveling with an infant.

Also, thank you for voting for us over at Top Baby Blogs! We were in the top 10 as of this morning! You can vote once a day, every day!

2 comments:

  1. Even though we have 7 carriers (not a typo...we are kind of obsessed and by "we" i mean "me")...Anywho per your recommendation and many OTHERS I just had to add the Ergo to our collection. And I found it on clearance at TARGET! Love the ergo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news! I love sales and glad you got one. I truly do love mine (I'm not paid in any way to say that either!) It's so much easier on my back than any other carrier I have tried.

      Enjoy!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground