A gift I love!

Friday, March 8, 2013

I absolutely love personalized gifts! I would monogram everything if I could (thank goodness I don't know how to sew or have one of those machines that does it for you). 

So when one of my blog readers offered to make Brighton a personalized set of blocks, I immediately agreed. 

 Aren't they beautiful? They match her nursery colors and are exactly my style! I adore them!

Jennifer is the owner of Littlest Lulu which specializes in handcrafted keepsake gifts. Not only does she make beautiful personalized maple wood blocks, she also creates headbands, pillows, bunting and even memory games for children. Please check out her Etsy shop or Facebook page!!


I received these blocks as a gift and this post about them was not part of a sponsorship relationship. I just love them and wanted to promote her shop on my own.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground