Adventures in B-Feeding: Supply and Demand

Thursday, March 7, 2013


Just a few weeks ago I was patting myself on the back for breastfeeding for almost 6 months. And then just a week after that I was mentally beating myself up for the last 6 months. All because Brighton was initially diagnosed as being potentially too skinny for her age at her 6 month wellness appointment.

Brighton is a breastfed baby. No formula. Just milk and two meals of oatmeal or fruit or pureed veggies. And she was labeled "too skinny" because of it. Because of me. Because of my milk and the food I fed her. The guilt I felt was so intense I barely slept for two days.

At her 6 month appointment, Brighton weighed in at 13 pounds 7 ounces. She had gained a little less than a pound in 4 months. She had grown an inch in length and continued to be in the 90th percentiles for height, but had dropped off the weight chart from the 50th percentile at birth to the 30th to the 25th and was now down to the 10th.

As the nurse logged her head circumference, height and weight into her file, she made one of those under the breath noises you hate to hear - the "hiss" sound that translates into "uh-ho". And then our pediatrician made the same sound when she read the number. Then a barrage of questions started: How often do you nurse in a 24 hour period? On one side, or both sides? For how long? When you work how many ounces does she drink per bottle? How much solid food does she eat?

- Brighton nursed 5-6 times in a 24 hour period.
- For the last 3 months had only ever nursed on one side at each feeding. Every time I offered her the other breast she would refuse me. So for almost 3 months she had alternated sides at each feeding. I never thought anything of it because she never acted like she wanted more.
- She also got faster and faster at eating and was down to 6-8 minutes for a nursing session (on one side).
- When I went back to work, I put 4 ounces of milk in each bottle and most of the time she would drink all of it, but there would be days when she would only take 3.5 ounces.
- She had 2 solid food meals a day - one mid-morning and one around 5pm. Each one was 4-5 tablespoons of food.

The last question the doctor asked me was this: How much are you pumping and how many ounces of milk are you getting each time you pump?

This is when I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I was only getting 1-2 ounces total each time I pumped. I knew my supply was dropping. I knew that eventually I was going to have to supplement with formula if something didn't change. I tried not to worry about it. I tried to listen to all the advice that told me my pumping output had nothing to do with my overall supply - maybe my body just didn't respond to the pump well. I had even made a lactation consultant appointment the week after Brighton's 6 month appointment because I wanted to make sure I was doing everything I could to keep my supply in tact.

So Brighton was cautiously deemed "too small" for her height and age. She was in the 10th percentile on the WHO chart for breastfed babies and while her doctor said she could potentially just be a super skinny and tall kid, she wanted to explore everything before she decided that was the case.

I spent the next few days in a constant state of worry over Brighton's eating. I went to my lactation consultant appointment and after weighing her before and after, we realized she was only getting about 4 ounces from me, even when she nursed on both sides for as long as she liked.

My supply had dropped. The fact that Brighton had only been nursing on one side each time made it drop. Going back to work made it drop. My stress about being away from her made it drop.

As my sweet LC told me this news, I started crying. I know it seems silly to feel such emotion over breastfeeding, but I felt I had failed my daughter. She was eating just enough to take the edge off of her hunger and because I wasn't able to provide her more milk when she nursed, she didn't attempt to nurse more.

After the tears and the questions, we decided to take a swift course of action. I was to call my OB-GYN and get a prescription for Reglan, which is a drug for gastrointestinal reflux, but a side effect of taking it is an increase in the production of prolactin. I also was to start taking More Milk Plus, make Brighton nurse on both breasts each time for at least 10 minutes on whichever side she starts, and increase her bottles from 4 ounces to 6 ounces. I had a friend who had weaned her daughter give me all her leftover frozen milk so I could use it to feed Brighton while I pumped and built my own freezer stash back up.

So we began. Brighton was initially reluctant to nurse on both sides, but I kept at it until it became our routine. We increased her bottles and after a few days, she started drinking 6 ounces each time. I added liquid formula to her solid food meals to add more calories. After a week, I started pumping 4 ounces each time I pumped. My supply had increased. She was eating more. Nursing more.

This past Monday I took her back to the pediatrician. She wanted to see how my supply was doing, how much Brighton weighed and talk through the next steps. She was weighed and the nurse made that noise again. The "uh-oh" hiss.

She had only gained 5 ounces in almost 3 weeks. Only 5 ounces. She was taking in 30 ounces of milk a day, eating more solid food fortified with fatty filled formula and it didn't seem to make much of a difference.

Her doctor still wants to keep watch on her weight, but is leaning heavily on her original theory - Brighton is a skinny and tall kid. Her dad is a skinny and tall guy. Her mama is not skinny or tall, but I was on the smaller side as a kid. She eats enough. She is hitting all of her developmental milestones. She never stops moving. She is fine.

I still worry though. I still get sensitive every time someone picks her up and says, "Wow she's so light!" or "Are you sure you feed her enough?" I still feel guilty for all the months she wasn't getting enough from me. I think about milk supply more than I should. I count every ounce of milk Brighton drinks, every tablespoon of food she eats, every minute she nurses. I count and worry, and count and worry, and then when my mind is spinning out of control, I try to remember that she is just fine.

But I've started to research organic formula just in case...

40 comments:

  1. Kara,
    I had similar problems with my son around that age. He is a smaller guy, still is, and we've learned to be ok with that. Even at 18 months, he still isn't gaining the amount of weight that he "should". What took me a long time to learn (and am still reminding myself), is that he is happy and healthy, and that some things can't be measured on a chart.

    He also self weaned at 6 months, and refused to go back to the breast. I felt like I had failed, like he had refused me. It was a tough pill to swallow, but I slowly learned that it was all ok. He was/is happy and healthy, but he does things how he wants to.

    The other thing that took me some time to come to peace with was that formula was not the enemy. No, it's not breast milk, but it is designed to do the best job that it can. And by supplementing, I was doing the best that I can to provide for his nutrition. And that I was not failing by having to give him formula. And that every single drop of breast milk that I could pump for him was better than none, even if it was just an ounce. We researched a lot of formulas and settled on Gerber Protect, and had a great experience with it.

    Try your best to take it easy on yourself. You are doing a fabulous job, and you have a happy and healthy child. And sometimes you just can't "chart" that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breastfed babies grow so drastically different from formula babies! Babies know what they need. They will take what they need from their mamas. Every baby is so different. I hate how doctors try to clump all different babies into one big group of what is normal and what is not normal.

    You did say that Brighton is hitting all developmental cues, growing fine, eats well, and isn't acting hungry/starving. I say she's fine.

    If she isn't doing what you've mentioned then yes, I'd worry. Let GO of your worries. Easier said than done, I know, and you ARE NOT failing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please try not to freak out. My DD is now just on the growth chart at the 3rd Percentile. I breastfed for 13 months. I worked so I pumped. We went to weight checks every two weeks, then moved to monthly. We went to a nutritionist. In the end, she just ended up being skinny. Feel free to email me if you have questions. Please try not to freak out though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have skinny kids -- my once super fat (99 percentile for weight) baby suddenly started dropping way down the charts at six months. Still growing, but major slow down. He's now around 40th for weight and 75 for height -- not an ounce of fat on him. My daughter didn't triple her birth weight (which most babies do by a year) until two months ago. She's almost three. Yes, THREE. But they both just got the skinny genes -- they are just fine. And yes, both exclusively breastfed -- babies who nurse gain weight differently. All in all -- if you and your husband trend towards tall and thin, it is no surprise your baby does either. If she's happy, active, meeting milestones and gaining (even slowly!) it's probably just genetics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I breastfed for four months, and my daughter was always "too small." Thankfully, I had a very supportive pediatrician that worked with me to help find ways to help her grow. I did end up supplementing with formula when I went back to work at 4 months b/c I just wasn't producing enough (think .5 oz each session while taking the More Milk four times a day). It was so upsetting to me and the guilt I felt was astronomical. And no one understood why I was so emotional about it.

    Having said all this, she is now a 20 lb thriving 14 month old. She's still small but she eats and drinks, and I know she is fine. I have learned a few lessons along the way and hope that my experience BFing Baby #2 someday will be longer and more fruitful.

    I would very much like to hear your experience with Reglan. I was resistant to taking a prescription, I'm not sure why now, so I'd like to hear how it works out for you. Thank you for being so honest about the ups and downs of BFing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same things happen with our #4. He is developmentally fine and was just a skinnier kid.

    A friend reminded me that with the percentile charts, SOMEONE has to be at the bottom of the chart.

    Hang in there, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly how you're feeling. My daugher is almost 9 months. I'm still breastfeeding some but it's mostly formula now b/c no matter what I tried, my supply never increased. And now it's dropping even more. Anyway...Piper only weighs 14.8lbs and is in the 8th percentile for weight and 80th for height. Tall and skinny! Even with more formula and puree meals, it hasnt made her gain weight. That's just how it is. I'm tall and thin too so she gets it from me.
    Don't beat yourself up. I know it's hard and the guilt is there. I still feel guilty for not being able to provide solely breastmilk for her. But I'm doing my best. And you are doing your best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was exclusively bottle fed because I was adopted and I still have to remind myself that if we had to switch to formula it is not the enemy. It's hard though - I never thought I'd care one way or the other but once you are exclusively breastfeeding it seems like the only right thing for them to eat. Sounds so difficult and I cannot relate but I hope things get better for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter just turned 1- and she weighs 16lbs. She is breastfed and eats all that she wants. Her doc just deemed her as petite :) and perfectly healthy! You're doing great work - don't beat yourself up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was breastfed for the first two years of my life and hovered around the 5th percentile (or less) for years. I weighed 5 pounds when I was born, so I just started small and stayed that way. I was also a picky eater until I was 18 months old, after which I ate just about anything :-) I only hit 18 pounds at the ripe old age of 18 months!

    Anyway, all of this is to say that I was a small baby and still turned out fine and I'm sure Brighton is fine too. If you do end up switching to formula, it's not the end of the world either - my younger sister was exclusively formula fed as a baby (she had a jaw problem and couldn't nurse) and she's one of the smartest people I know...so clearly she did just fine too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. along with everyone else that already commented, i just wanted to say that you are not alone. my girls are both petite. Haven is 4 and can't get past 29 lbs unless she has on heavy tennis shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kara, I hate that you have spent even one minute feeling guilty over this! You are doing amazing work providing for your daughter, for this I am sure. It sounds like your lactation consultant covered all the bases and has you on a great regimen!! Keep at it, don't give up, don't get discouraged as hard as that may seem. She is a beautiful, perfect girl in every way and some babies are, in fact, just small. Sometimes, we as medical field people get a little hung up on charts and graphs. It's important to remember that B is her own individual with her own genetic makeup and, obviously, a really fast metabolism! Brees was teeny tiny for her first two years and really didn't start putting on weight and size until she was eating table food full on. She still wears 18 month sized clothing! Love you and your beautiful family!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hang in there and don't beat your self up you are doing an amazing job. Don't get caught up in the charts and percentile. My son is a tiny guy even now at the age of two, and is actually below the three percentile and has been since around six months. At first I drove myself crazy as we kept food logs, saw a pediatric nutritionist, had so many tests done and everything came back just fine except that he is tiny. It still bothers me when people comment on his size compared to his twin sister or says things about his diet or how tiny he is but I had to realize he's healthy, happy, and growing at his own rate. I should also say I am glad we went through all those test and that we payed attention to his size and growth but that in the end it doesn't matter what the percentile chart says.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I give you props for making it to the six month mark! At work in the pump room is a dry erase board for folks to write down their pump times. There were 4 ladies who had babies within Aug/Sept including myself listed on the board. I've been the only one on the board for the last two months. We've accomplished something not a lot of women have/are able to do. Regardless of what happens, if you have to give her formula or not, she will grow up big and strong. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kara..I know every kid is different and I hope you find comfort in whichever decision you take, but just wanted to let you know that I as a kid ate...nothing...almost nothing...I am not joking..
    My mom was desperate...no breastmilk, no formula, no solids...I ate really really little and I was a chubby baby.
    She was really worried and would probably be worried again if this happened but I turned out perfect (she says..:))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you to each of you who took the time to tell your stories and offer encouragement. This was a really hard thing to share and I hoped I would hear from others in the same situation who could offer their wisdom and perspective. I'm thankful for all of you!

    Hugs and Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You poor thing. How worrying for you and Matt.
    Hang in there, it seems like you're doing a great job.
    Learning to be a parent is bound to be this tough for everyone, just in different ways.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  18. And this is exactly why I am against the pressure of breast feeding. Why are women doing this to themselves? Why wouldn't you just supplement with formula and have a baby at a healthy weight? Why continue to torture yourself over breast feeding? I commend anyone who does it, but I think it's important to know when to stop. I don't like women feeling guilty, just like you Kara, for breast feeding for 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kara, I've been following your entire pregnancy and our babies are almost exactly the same age. My son is also EBF and has also dropped to the 10th percentile for weight (though is in the 85th for height!). My doctor is not concerned. He did ask me a little about my supply and my baby's nursing habits, but my son is meeting or exceeding all of his milestones and is satisfied after every feeding. I also single-side nursed for the first four months and then started double side nursing when my supply dropped. We are doing baby led weaning so my son gets very little solids right now, and no one is concerned. I just wanted to let you know that I am in a very similar situation. You have NOT failed your beautiful baby girl. You have done the opposite! You have given her and will continue to give her the gift that only YOU can :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have tears in my eyes reading your story because your heartache, worry and guilt are ALL to familiar to me. Our daughter has been on the "skinny" side her whole life. I tried to EBF but we had to supplement with formula when her weight was literally not on the charts. I put SO much pressure on myself to make MORE milk. I was taking 20 pills of Fenugreek and Domperidone (Motilium) 3 times a day. I pumped three times at work and once at night. Our daughter only every took 4 ozs of breast milk at each session, I was told by my LC that it is a normal amount for BF babies. Our daughter is now 16 months and weaned last month. Now she only drinks 10 oz of whole milk a day at best and I am still constantly worried about her weight. I wanted to share all this because we have not FAILED our daughters! They are happy, healthy and they are the PERFECT size. They grow SO fast and I am trying to live in the moment with her and not occupy my thoughts with worry and guilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Nikki that is a lot of work. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been for you. I'm so glad to hear that your sweet girl is healthy and fine. And you held on for so long too - bravo!!

      Delete
  21. I've been a follower of your blog for a long time but I have never commented. This post hit very close to home for me. My youngest daughter, 8 months, is also in the 10th percentile for weight. Your worry and frustration are very familiar to me. I just wanted to remind you, whether or not you chose to supplement with formula, these past 6 months have benefitted Brighton in so many ways, from the immunity she gained to the bond it helped the two of you create. You worked long and hard to give her the best you could. Good job! Brighton is lucky to have you and I'm sure you will make the right decision for her and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, I am going through the same thing with my son who is almost 4 months old. I was only offering one breast per feed because he didn't seem to want more, and my supply adjusted! I'm on Domperidone to increase milk production and am also taking Blessed Thistle and Fenugreek herbs (3 tablets of each, 3 times per day). I have noticed a huge increase in my supply. Go check out Dr. Jack Newman's website for more information -- don't give up, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah this sounds exactly like me and miss T. She's 11 months and only weighs 16 pounds and is pretty long but my ped hasn't seen my family so I don't take too much of what they say to heart about how she should be bigger. My brothers are 6'3 6'2 and weigh like 150 pounds, drews brothers are all over 6 feet tall and skinny, I think the height and super skinniness just skipped me and went on to my kids. When Jasper was a baby they told me to put butter on everything he ate to fatten him up, ugh that doesn't sound too healthy so I didn't. Once in a while I do have to supplement now though because my supply drops pretty low the week before I get my period so I supplement sometimes with organic similac with no issues. Keep up the good work mamma you are doing great! Oh and T hasn't eaten on both sides since a few months old. Absolutely refuses. It's impossible to get a baby to latch on if they just don't want to!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Kara. Don't feel one ounce of guilt. Don't. You made it well past 6 months already! That is so great! And if you want to keep going, you absolutely can. You are on top of this and so is your pediatrician. Do not spend time worrying - you are doing what is right for your daughter by going to a pediatrician and a LC who know what to look for. If they are not telling you to switch to formula and Brighton isn't upset and is meeting her milestones, then you don't have to. They'll tell you if and when it is time. But, that said, it is not healthy to let this totally stress you out. It is not good for you, Brighton or your marriage for you to be super stressed about this all the time. If you think adding formula into the mix will alleviate the stress, then do it! And do everything you can not to feel guilty about it. Formula isn't poison. You can still bf with formula. She'll still get the benefits of breastmilk, just like she has all her life. And whenever you decide to wean, you can feel very good that you did such a good job breastfeeding for so many months. Good job momma, pat yourself on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really appreciate you sharing so much of your experience! You have a beautiful little girl and you are a FANTASTIC mother. I know it won't stop the worrying no matter how many times you hear that, though. :)

    (I think this is the first time I've de-lurked but I've been reading your blog for a very long time and I love it. I'm getting married in June and my fiance and I have talked a lot about kids over the past few years. We are basically waiting to see where life takes us over the next 10 years or so, since right now we are both totally content with the ideas of no kids, biological kids, or adoption. So anyway, your blog is helpful to me, is beautifully written, and wonderfully down-to-earth. Thanks so much for writing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethanne! And congrats on your upcoming nuptials. :) :) :)

      Delete
  26. You are doing beautifully! My son was a skinny tall baby. Let me tell you, HE IS A TANK NOW! Something happened around a year and he never looked back. Some kids are just little babies. Keep up the good work. Mommy guilt is the worst things ever! I felt it everyday for my skinny tall baby!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nursing can be SO tough - physically it's exhausting, but the emotional toll is huge! Don't let those feelings of inadequacy grow in your heart, because you are still doing what is the very best for your girl... who is perfectly fine as a skinny tall baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a 9 week old and I felt the past few days my supply drop . I'm so worried! Hearing that your supply has been upped by nursing more and pumping more makes me happy! :)

    Brighton is beautiful and you are doing a great job!!! Try not to worry. She is happy and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi - I know I'm a little late here but just wanted to pass this on. I just had my nearly 10 month old weighed today, and he's 15lb and 7 ounces. My previous HV (I'm in the UK) was concerned over his weight, the one I saw today wasn't. As with learning how to breastfeed, I'm finding that everyone I see has a different idea on what is ok and what isn't. My son also went through a phase of feeding on one-side as well and only for a few minutes, breastfeeding is always changing and sometimes these days he's back to wanting to hang out there all day!
    He is very active and that has something to do with it as well. Anyway, as with all the others you aren't alone, but if you wanted to get some more calories into Brighton, here are some options I was given today;
    - Yoghurt - my son won't eat it
    - Cheese - he won't eat this on it's own, but in bakes he will (Red Lentil and Cheese Wedges, Courgette and Sweet Potato slice).
    - Potatoes - add a knob of butter. Yep butter.
    - Courgette/other vege - Fry it in Olive, Rapeseed or Sunflower Oil. R or S being better as they have less flavour.
    - Add cream cheese to whatever you want - on toast is great for breakfast, or in pasta sauce.
    - Avocado - again mashed on toast for breakfast is great.
    My son mostly sucks the cream cheese and avo off, then I break little bites of the toast off and feed them to him to be sure he's getting some good solids down.

    Motherhood is tough and there's always something to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all these suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to write all this out for me. You're the best!!!

      Delete
  30. Ugh. Doctors just need to shut the hell up. Unless something is WRONG (like really wrong) with a baby, they need to not scare the shit out of us moms! Jeeze!!

    I was reading this post and shaking my head at your doctor and nurse for causing you such stress. Shame on them!

    As a Momma who was only able to supplement with breast milk and only until my boy was three months old (I have thyroid issues), I went through the guilt, too. There is NOTHING as bad as feeling like you're failing your kid! UGH!

    You're doing a great, great job and should be proud that you've breastfed her this far! i wish I could have been so lucky!

    We used Nature's One Organic dairy TODDLER formula with NO trouble at all. (They call it toddler formula because they support breastfeeding and want to encourage it, hence the toddler. It's just as good -- even better -- as "regular" formula. Check the nutritional guide!) I've even tasted it and it tastes and smells good! No funky vitamin / funky milk smell like the other brands. It's the cheapest from Vitacost.com!

    I hope you feel better and great job on increasing your supply!!

    Love,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Violet - thanks for letting me know about the formula. I went out and bought a can and we have started to use it here and there to get her used to the taste of it.

      You rock. Hugs to you!

      Delete
  31. I'm another commenter who is late to the party and just wants to say that some kids are small. I had two small kids (less then 3% on the growth charts) and also feel anxious when someone comments on my kids' weights -- "They are so light!" "She's just a peanut, isn't she?" I breastfed exclusively and my kids are fine.

    It pisses me off that parents of smaller kids have to deal with this when it's clear that we have a problem with obesity. But you NEVER hear about parents getting the third degree when their kids are at the 97th percentile. "How much are you feeding them?" "How often do they eat?" etc, etc. It just seems like having a chunky baby is a non-issue and having a skinny baby is cause for concern and guilt towards the mother. At least that's how I feel/felt.

    Brighton sounds like she's doing fine. And as others have said, as long as she's reaching her milestones she's good.

    Yet another breastfeeding mom of smaller kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Chunky babies seem to be the ideal, which is fine, but the skinny kids get a bad rap even if they are totally healthy. Strange!

      Delete
  32. This brings back so many awful memories. My son was very similar, finally dropping to the 1st percentile and staying there until he was a year old. My supply dropped steadily from 5-8 months, until we gradually made the switch from breastmilk to formula. As opposed to the switch as I initially was, it ended up being the best decision for us. He didn't have any significant weight gain, but the stress relief alone was life-changing. It still took a few months for the guilt to wear off, but I don't regret anything now. Hang in there, and be confident that no one could ever do better for her than you can! And not all babies have to be big and chunky to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd like to comment from a different perspective because I am not a mom and don't feel I have a dog in THAT particular fight. But I am adopted and hope to adopt one day...and I know you and Matt hope to do the same.
    If and when you adopt, if you adopt a infant or even a newborn (as in the case with your son) is your plan to feed him/her with formula? I know there are some options to make your milk come in when you're not pregnant, none of which seem all that healthy to me.
    Would you beat yourself up for not being able to provide breastmilk to an adopted child? Would you worry and lose sleep over the fact you were giving them formula, if it were your only option? I hope not.
    All you can do for your kid(s) is the best you can do. And just like you shouldn't beat yourself up for being a breastfeeding mom, you shouldn't beat yourself up for being a formula mom either.
    I hope you find peace and comfort in knowing that your doing your best and that your best is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda you bring up a wonderful point. We do want to adopt and unless I still produced milk at that time, we would use formula. (I agree that getting yourself to lactate without the biological triggers from pregnancy is difficult.) And I would not feel guilty providing him or her formula.

      To clarify, I felt guilty because what I was feeding Brighton (my milk) was not helping her gain "enough" weight according to her doctor's initial assessment. That is why I was worried and lost sleep. I will not feel guilty if I feed her formula to supplement.

      But again, thank you for bringing this up. You encouraged me and also reminded me what's worth worrying over. :)

      Delete
  34. Lara, Mary, Lisa, TOAYM, Allison, Catherine, Hollie Marie, Tara and Jaclyn - Thanks to each of your for your comments. You encouraged me to keep going (or not keep going) and not beat myself up for any decision I make. I cannot tell you how great it is to have this kind of community online. Again, thank you so very much.

    HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground