Why your 30's are like being the middle child.
If a zombie apocalypse ever happens, Canada won't let us across the border.
I can't stop eating these.
The Influence Network announced the 2013 Conference dates! I really, really, really want to go.
I'm itching for spring and can't wait to wear a dress like this.
I also love this dress. And these shoes in brown.
The best coral lipsticks. I am currently wearing the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Rendezvous.
My newest tv guilty pleasure. I cannot get enough of Lisa and her fabulous life!
The third book in the Divergent series is coming this October! Can't wait!
It's still funny.
This site makes me laugh so hard! Pinterest has some crazy ideas.
Bradley and Hugh are real gentlemen. Chivalry isn't dead!
Spiced chocolate stout cupcakes. With Guinness in them. Need I say more?
And this isn't a link, but it's fun!
Happy Friday!

Yeah, you'd look pretty hot in that Roxy dress. I may have to buy that for you 😜
ReplyDeleteThe Roxy dress is so cute, I love it!
ReplyDeleteoy! Brighton is way to much fun! She's so cute! I love that pinterest fail site, never seen that before and I have also never laughed harder than I did when I realized those same sorts of things have happened to me! &&&& I also think "shit girls say" is STILL funny! I mean, how true are they!
ReplyDeleteI STILL can't seem to get through Insurgent. I have a few pages to go but this ridiculous love story... argh! Does the plot ever thicken past cuddling and ridiculous lovey-dovey banter?
ReplyDeleteI just realized how bitter I sound, haha.