My Fifth "Fix"

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Have you tried  Stitch Fix yet? I cannot say enough great things about it!

My fifth "fix" was filled with some of the best pieces yet. This is what I received:

1) A navy blue wrap dress with red/cream polka dots

2) A bright blue lightweight racer back tank with gold details


This is the back - love the pleats
 3) A pair of cream skinny jeans

4) A stack of gold and teal bangles

 5) A geometric pattern blouse


All of the items were totally my style, and fit perfectly, save the cream colored jeans. My booty and light colors are not friends. I purchased the other 4 items and cannot wait to wear them! This will probably be my last fix until the summer - I have truly been able to redo my spring wardrobe with this service!

If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link stitchfix.com*

* I will receive a credit for each referral.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, I love the dress! Too bad Stich fix doesn't ship to Europe.
    Do you know the brand of the dress? Best, Eefje

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really consider doing a mini fashion post for us - I'd love to see these on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand is the blue tank? LOVE IT! And would love to find it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground