Weekend

Monday, April 8, 2013

This weekend was filled with so much activity! I think I need another day off to recover.

Matt took on a massive project on Thursday and Friday - our driveway. It was narrow, not level and the rain had destroyed most of the gravel. He rented a bobcat and leveled out the path, cut a new parking space and laid out all new gravel.

Saturday we headed to Lowe's for lumber, flowers, grass seed and mulch. we tackled the front yard while Brighton napped - I planted flowers, pulled weeds, cleaned out the flower beds and spread new mulch where we needs it while Matt built a retaining wall for the new driveway. We finished cleaning up the backyard on Sunday and planting new vegetables and herbs.

It was a really productive weekend! I carried Brighton on my back in the Ergo for part of Saturday afternoon and she loved it. Working in the yard and carrying her at the same time was a lot easier than I thought it would be!

Hope you had a great weekend! I will have a follow up post about my BF dilemmas and some other fun things this week. Happy Monday!









3 comments:

  1. That photo of you and your daughter--so darn cute! xDana

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SOOOO CUTE! riding around on your back, your little buddy, man it is fun to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground