Pampers Giveaway! - CLOSED

Wednesday, May 8, 2013



When Brighton turned 3 months old and started sleeping 8 plus hours a night, Matt and I knew it was essential to have a bedtime routine in place. Every night Brighton gets an infant massage, we read a few stories, she nurses, and we change her into a fresh diaper and pajamas. While we still cloth diaper during the day, having a diaper that can last 12 hours is essential to ensuring that Brighton gets a good night's sleep. We have used Pampers as our disposable diaper of choice and the Baby Dry line lives up to its name - we love the overnight protection it provides!

Pampers is giving one of my readers a chance to win a Sweet Sleep Time package valued at $100 consisting of:
Pampers Baby Dry diaper pack  
Pampers Baby Dry diaper coupons 
Pampers Wipes 
Pampers Wipes coupon
Constellation B Glow Animal
Good Night Moon book
Brown Bear, Brown Bear book
Where the Wild Things Are book



Also, for more coupons, visit coupons.com to get a $1.50 printable coupon to use on your next purchase of Pampers Baby Dry diapers. Valid until 6/30/13.

How to Enter
Leave a comment and let me know what is essential to your baby's bedtime routine. 
Tweet about the contest for an additional entry (be sure to tag me @karamott).
Contest closes on Sunday, May 12 at 11:00 p.m. EST. 
Winner will be picked via random generator. 
Contest open to U.S. Residents only.




Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by Pampers. I received a gift package as part of this blogging/trial program. These items are not intended as payment for any favorable opinions.  I truly do love Pampers diapers!!! I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

67 comments:

  1. the biggest essential would be nursing but her glow worm doesn't hurt things either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her blankie, it's the sweetest thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I lay on Lucy's bedroom floor with her and we read 4-5 books with her while she drinks warm milk from her sippy cup and has her diaper changed and pjs put on. Then one of us (we trade off) says goodnight and the other gives her lots of hugs and lays her down and tucks her in. It's not much but it's really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With both of my children (and I"m going to assume the same will happen with #3) a bedtime necessity was (and still is ;) their blankies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well our baby is still growing in my belly, so no bedtime routine yet, but I can't wait to start one with him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We read my 3 year old some bedtime stories and now baby brother joins in and she has to have her blankie, bunny and her glow bug on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My toddlers bedtime routine is reading his bible and having daddy sing him some songs to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm due in October so I don't have a routine yet but we plan to rock the baby to sleep before bed and read a book every night. It was so important to me growing up that my parents read to me, I can't imagine not continuing that with me little one!

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My two are older so we're down to baths every other night prayers and hugs and kisses. :) Baby #3 is due in July and Good night moon, and nursing will be added to the mix. We love Pampers for disposables too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baths! My baby loves his bath at nighttime. It calms him down & he sleeps better. Thank you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. her aden and anais swaddle blankie cuddled up to her cheek and a good night kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Books, a glass of milk, and his "Lou-Lou"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a water baby so a bath before bed is essential. He splashes around and sorta tires himself out which makes him sleep even better. He's also obsessed with his feet (they are always in his mouth) so I play a little "I got your feeties!" game with him every night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun, Kara!
    Charlotte thrives on routine. At bedtime Charlotte gets a diaper change by Daddy and snuggles from him before she nurses. After her belly is full we sing her a lullaby together and give her kisses. She drifts off to sleep with rainforest noises playing and has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 months now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great! We have used Pampers since day one with our little man! We love the Extra Protection Overnight diapers and they are crucial to our nighttime routine! I think my favorite part of our bed time routine is the story time and snuggle time just before I put him in his crib. Sweetest moment of my day when he lays his head on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We started our routine around 3 months, too! Sadly that didn't help him sleep for longer :( One thing that is crucial to our routing is G's sleep sak. Thats a big "sleep cue" to let him know it's time for bed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our children all love their snuggly blankies, its a must of sleep is going to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. We love having a few favorite books to wind down with before officially going to bed. :) This is a great giveaway! I'm actually hoping to pass it on to a pregnant friend who's up before me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. My 5 month old son gets a kiss on his head every night before bed from my 3 year old daughter who says good night to him and turns on his noise machine for me. Very sweet and a fun way to make my daughter feel involved in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This Nonny doesn't have little ones of her own at home any more but I have lots of grands that I would love to share these things with! My favorite thing to do for them before I put them each to bed is to warm their blankets in the dryer!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bamboo, my daughter's stuffed animal from BlaBla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Our bedtime routine is feed her a bottle, change into jammies and baby dry diaper. Tuck her in with a kiss to her forehead and lots of "I love you's"

    ReplyDelete
  24. We start with a bath, massage with coconut oil, diaper, book, song (eric clapton's wonderful tonight), sleep sack, bottle, bed! All these little components help our LO anticipate getting ready to sleep for the night, she is eager to get her jammies on and "talks" herself to sleep after all this is sad and done. We would love to win the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cuddles and songs are essential. Im lucky in that my 21mo practically puts himself to bed but we cant skip cuddling and songs! Were still working on a routine with my 1 month old but his includes swaddling, cuddles and nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am actually pregnant with my first baby currently. I have no idea what will be the most important item during our bedtime/bath time ritual! I can not wait to find out though! This supply would be so helpful for our family as we get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My babe love the singing - you are my sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh AWESOME giveaway! Our routine includes pjs/diaper, bottle with daddy, and then I read a few books and sing to our son.

    ReplyDelete
  29. We have our bottle and read I love you through and through, my sons favorite book at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Our current biggest necessity is her lovie! But Pampers is our diaper of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Our baby is due in October, and I can't wait! It sounds like blankies, books and cuddles will all be part of the routine - I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  32. We always had a stable and consistent bedtime routine and did a lot of reading to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  33. https://twitter.com/karamott/status/332172415000014848
    retweet @jednc2

    ReplyDelete
  34. Our little man loves his rocket ship blankie. He can't do bedtime routine without it. As for our little miss she just loves to be swaddled at this point so I'm guessing she too will have a blankie she loves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Book & A bath. :) one reads the book and one gives the bath.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My daughter has the same routine every night so she is used to it. She needs to be in her Halo Sleepsack and have her paci and she is set:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. my son loves when I sing him a song

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVE this idea. I have a Pampers contest as well and it's absolutely FREE to join and win. You can check it out here: http://bloggingaboutbabies.com/pampers-baby-dry-diapers-contest-giveaway/

    Good luck ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. We give my daughter a bath, then lavendar lotion, cuddle time, a bottle, and then I lay her in her crib to drift off the rest of the way.
    We swaddle her too, she's still super little, but I don't know how we are going to be able to stop. She don't sleep well if she's not swaddled!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh, and I tweeted too!
    https://twitter.com/SheilaHickmon/status/332702128646791169

    ReplyDelete
  41. Every single night of my Son's life we have done a routine. Bath, Massage, clothe, and then it's bed time, with prayers of corse.

    ReplyDelete
  42. My baby comes in June so we haven't started a bedtime routine yet but a lotion rubdown and nursing is definitely going to be apart of it!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Johnson's bedtime lotion right after bath and before bed!

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. tweeted https://twitter.com/pittsy82/status/332942488904015872

    pittsy82@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Reading books to my girls every night is important at our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Her taggie elephant from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  47. A. Igbo light and her blanket! Along with a few song by momma (;

    ReplyDelete
  48. FunnyBoy doesn't like to go to bed without nursing (a bottle just doesn't cut it...)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Her blanket, a story, and singing twinkle twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  50. Her blanket, a story, and singing twinkle twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  51. Her blanket, a story, and singing twinkle twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  52. nursing is still our night time necessity at 2 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  53. nursing is still our night time necessity at 2 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Blankie, snuggling and a good book. My favorite time of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am expecting my first in a few weeks, but I imagine our noisemaker will help the both of us get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I put her in some warm pjs and nurse her. That's usually enough to get her to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  57. Bathtime, a story, cuddles, their favorite bedtime plush and turning on their dream lites is the essentials to our routine.

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/mummytotwoboys1/status/333387543338958849

    mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I nice bath is essential to bed time

    ReplyDelete
  60. A bath and quiet time, he falls right to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  61. My son has to have a nice bath and he likes for me to rock and sing to him. Thank you, Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Retweeted https://twitter.com/karamott/status/332172415000014848 - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. nursing and then humming a song.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground