Currently

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Us at a wedding this past weekend - it was so fun to dress up and have a night out without the baby.

 Loving: The fact that summer is right around the corner! Summer is my favorite season - I love the heat, the sunshine, the clothes (sundresses! tank tops!) and the shoes (flip flops!) plus the extended daylight.

Reading: I read The Host in 3 days, and am still working through Prototype by Jonathan Martin. 

Watching: Million Dollar Listing NY on Bravo, and am thinking I might start a new TV series on Netflix like Friday Night Lights. 

Listening to: Macklemore is on repeat, but I'm trying to use my iPod (yes I still have an iPod from like 2006 - it stays in the car) and just listen to all the songs on shuffle.

Thinking about: After almost 4 years in this job, I have decided to move on. I've taken a new role at the same company, within the same organization, but its on a new team and the work is totally different. I'm equally excited and terrified. I really wanted a part time role, but there wasn't a lot of opportunity at my current company and I couldn't find one with health insurance outside of my company.

Looking forward to: Going to the beach this summer with friends and family, paddle-boarding on the Catawba river and riding my new bike with Matt and Brighton.

Making me happy: The last month and a half has been really hard for me. Due to work being so busy, along with some commitments, I don't feel like I have seen my friends enough. I hate feeling disconnected. I know this season will end soon and I'm looking forward to some girls nights and cookouts!


Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!

Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress! You and Matt look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! Love you dress!!! Friday Night Lights is THE best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground