Personally, I won't be reading the Mortal Instruments series because the author is allegedly a plagiarist. If you google "Cassandra Claire plagiarism" a bunch of hits come up, but the most streamlined explanation I've found is here: http://swingsetindecember.tumblr.com/post/47309687374/can-you-explain-the-cassandra-claire-plagiarism
It also sounds like Mortal Instruments is based on her own Harry Potter fan fiction, kind of like how 50 Shades of Grey is based on that author's Twilight fan fiction.
Personally, I won't be reading the Mortal Instruments series because the author is allegedly a plagiarist. If you google "Cassandra Claire plagiarism" a bunch of hits come up, but the most streamlined explanation I've found is here: http://swingsetindecember.tumblr.com/post/47309687374/can-you-explain-the-cassandra-claire-plagiarism
ReplyDeleteIt also sounds like Mortal Instruments is based on her own Harry Potter fan fiction, kind of like how 50 Shades of Grey is based on that author's Twilight fan fiction.
I think I know too much about this crap. ;)
XOXO - Jamsky Pants
And I just realized I commented on the entirely wrong post. Oops.
ReplyDeleteHa, no problem! Love you Jamsky!
DeleteYour daughter is cute as a button!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is also precious. Looks exactly like our dog Tux who we just lost a couple of months ago.
Animals are the best sports, right? She is getting too big too fast!! Such a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeletejust love Brighton. She seems to enjoy life and good company ie your cat.
ReplyDeleteWish I had a baby girl this cute. fingers crossed!!
Laurence
i love this post. it is fun to see just a normal little day in the life of Brighton. So special.
ReplyDelete