![]() |
| Blurry iPhone pic of Beyonce. Yes I was that close to her. It was amazing!!! |
Feeding myself some pesto tortellini, tomato cream sauce, fresh spinach and basil and Ikea meatballs. Matt loved it and Brighton will eat it for lunch or dinner tomorrow.
Reading a bunch of magazines - Allure, In Style, Real Simple and Parenting. I want to read The Mortal Instruments series, but have heard mixed reviews about the books. (Anyone? Bueller?)
Needing a maid or one of those iRobot vacuum cleaners. I am so over cleaning the constant pet hair in my house.
Gearing up for Brighton's first birthday. It's a few weeks away and I've been planning her party, ordering paper products online, shopping for decorations and figuring out the menu.
Procrastinating getting new contacts (for my eyes duh), mailing this HUGE package to a friend (I don't like the lines at the post office), and re-doing our budget. Lazy!!
Laughing about today's two separate, but hilarious, events where Brighton freaked out. The first thing that scared her was this wind up toy that Matt's parents gave me as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas. It looks like an inverted see-saw and you wind it up and it creeps along the floor. Brighton screamed in fright and backed up as quick as she could, flattening herself against the wall, as it went across the floor. I felt awful that I scared her so badly. The second episode was so odd because she normally likes this thing, but I have this ugly feather boa that is the Carolina Panthers colors (bright blue and black). It was laying on the floor in the office near the air conditioning vent, sort of swaying due to the air, and she saw it and screamed in fright. I picked it up and wrapped it around a lamp to get it off the floor. She was in my arms and I pointed to it and said, "See it's ok" but my arm moved the feathers and made it look like it was moving on its own again. She freaked out - screaming and crying and pushing against me to get away from it. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the irrational fear. Poor girl!
Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!