A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of having our little family of three captured in photos by the talented Carrie Coleman from Carrie Coleman Photography.
Carrie and I met this past winter in a restaurant close to our home and her school. She came over to our table, introduced herself as a reader of this little blog, and we immediately hit it off. We started following each other on Twitter and Instagram and I knew I liked her when she expressed her love of Mad Men and Don Draper. It's funny how you can connect over social media!
When she graciously offered to take some photos of our family, we had to say yes. Carrie is so talented and it was an honor to work with her. In the span of 30 minutes in the early morning sun, she was able to capture some of the sweetest moments.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Here are a few of my favorites:
Please be sure to check out Carrie's website and her Facebook page too! Thank you Carrie for your amazing work - we absolutely love these photos!!!




Such sweet photos! LOVE the last one, what a little smirk!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty.
ReplyDeletethose are so precious! how wonderful to have those moments captured so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful!! Her little grin is so precious!!! I just love seeing her so much!!
ReplyDeleteI love Brighton's smile in the last shot!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! She is so so photogenic!
ReplyDeleteThat little smile is TO DIE FOR! AH..I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow she did an amazing job! You all look very very happy :)
ReplyDeleteThese are absolutely amazing! Brighton is so precious, and you all look so incredibly happy! I am so happy for you, mamma!
ReplyDeletewow! these are gorgeous and i have to say, your baby just kills me, she is SO ADORABLE! brighton is the perfect name for her with her bright and cheery little face. i love the top and bottom ones best, such sweet and tender moments with each of her parents. thank you for sharing, and what a great friend and photographer you've met!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! B has the sweetest smile in the last one. So adorable!
ReplyDelete