Currently

Monday, July 8, 2013

Brighton and her pal Asher - I had them both for an entire Saturday while Asher's parents moved and it was so much fun!
Loving: Matt has been going to CrossFit and I am loving how much energy he has again. It is really motivating me to be more active and to get outdoors as much as I can (even in the NC humidity and summer heat). 

I am also loving this stage of Brighton's life - she is so full of energy, joy and affection. 

Reading: I'm not reading any novels right now, because most of my free time is being spent with friends, or planning Brighton's 1st birthday party, or keeping my house clean.

Watching: Matt and I watched the entire first season of Hell on Wheels in 2 weeks. It's another fantastic original series from AMC about the post-Civil War era of America set in the great west.

Listening to: A lot of Matt and Kim, The Arcade Fire, and Rihanna.

Thinking about: How terrible I have been at blogging in the last few months! Work was really crazy and extra busy during the spring and early summer and I just lacked the energy to put anything really special on this site. I hope as this new job begins that I have more balance (and more energy) to bring back some of the things I love to my life - seeing my friends during the week, spending some time outdoors and blogging!

Looking forward to: Going to the beach next week with friends! I can't wait to see Brighton playing in the sand and ocean water.

Making me happy: My sweet husband, my precious baby, my sweet friends and new beginnings. My new job started today and I am so excited!

Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!

Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kara! I joined up with a Thursday "Currently" linkup I found on Top Baby Blogs. Have you done it? Here's my post: http://bit.ly/1au7tz9 I keep telling Dan we need to make a trip to NC... he's like "oh, to visit family?" and I'm like "yeah that kind of but really I just want to meet Kara and Brighton!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would LOVE to see you and have B meet PJ!! Also I do a Currently post very randomly. I need to get better at it!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground