Feeding - Matt and I have decided to not eat sugar or drink any alcohol during the week. Sometimes a little discipline can bleed into other areas of your life, and all those empty calories aren't necessary! (We didn't have that stuff daily, but restricting it to weekends makes it a treat!)
Reading - A lot of white papers on motivation and productivity. It's all work related but it's actually really interesting.
Conceding - That if I want to cut my hair into a "lob" (long bob), to stop talking about it and just do it. I keep chickening out.
Needing - To go to bed at a decent hour again. I've been staying up to watch WWHL on Bravo and 11:30pm doesn't allow for enough decent sleep for me to function the next day.
Gearing up for - B's party this Saturday. I spent a little time last week getting some of the final details ready, and need to finish her banner, find a few more buckets for ice and food and write down everything I need to bring with me to the location. I'm so excited for this day for her!
Procrastinating - Blogging on the regular. Sorry I'm so infrequent these days!
Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

Good for you guys on no sugar and alcohol! That sounds like something we should do. We have a galvanized bucket that sits on a black stand. You are welcome to borrow it if you need something for drinks. It has a bottle opener attacked to it as well.
ReplyDeleteHow is she already a year old?!!! Unbelievable!! Time flies when you're having fun, right?
ReplyDeleteDo the bob, do the bob! Ohhh I bet it would be so cute on you. Best wishes for B's party! Hope it's a blast :)
ReplyDelete