Stitch Fix Mix

Wednesday, September 11, 2013



If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you know that I am a big fan of the styling service called Stitch Fix. I've added quite a few special and beautiful pieces to my wardrobe and Stitch Fix has really changed my outlook on style - I've become more adventurous in my choices and much more open to colors and patterns that I would not normally choose on my own. Here are all my current pieces from the service:

5 sleeveless blouses, 4 dresses, 3 blouses,1 skirt, 1 pair of pants, 1 leather jacket, 3 sweaters, plus some bangles (not pictured) from Stitch Fix in my closet!!!
So when Stitch Fix contacted me about hosting their first ever Fix Mix, I had to say yes. The idea works like this - Stitch Fix would schedule a fix for each guest and the fixes are delivered to a central location. Then the guest would get together and would open the fixes together – this gives each guest an opportunity to get feedback from the group, as well as potentially purchase an item from someone’s else’s fix if that guest didn’t want it.

My group of girlfriends already host a semi-annual clothing swap, plus regular girls nights, so this was perfect for us. Stitch Fix sent all the fixes to my home on Thursday and Friday, along with some cute decorations and recipe ideas and we got together Saturday night to have our Fix Mix.

We had a great time eating yummy snacks, drinking a special drink I found on Pinterest, and trying on our fix items, plus swapping where we could. I didn't end up purchasing any of the items from my own fix, but instead purchased 2 items from one friend and 1 item from another.

It was a fun night and I look forward to hosting another Fix Mix in the future!















Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post, or the Fix Mix, however I received a credit for each referral from any guests who had not previously tried the service. Sign up for Stick Fix here: stitchfix.com


Spicy Guacamole recipe via What's Gabby Cooking and Salted Carmel Popcorn recipe via Cookies and Cups

4 comments:

  1. What a fun girls night party idea! I'm headed to their website now to check them out :)
    BTW - love the banner and writing the food & drinks on their. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kara, the sweet table you made is lovely. So elegant!
    laurence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some StitchFix! What a fun party idea. :)

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party idea! I just got my first Stitch Fix and I would LOVE to have a party like this. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground