Birthday

Monday, October 28, 2013

I chose to keep it low key this year - no parties, no dinners with family, and I even took my birthday off Facebook. I spent the morning in my pj's playing with my daughter and while she took her afternoon nap I went to the mall and used a couple gift cards. 

That evening Matt took me to dinner and we spent the night in a hotel uptown. It was my first time ever away from Brighton and it went perfectly. I even got to sleep in for the first time in over a year.

It was a good day. Cheers to 35! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday!! It sounds like you had a wonderful, low key day which was very deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! That sounds like an amazing way to celebrate -- low key is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers you beautiful girl!! Sounds like an absolutely wonderful, low key birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground