Links to Love
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Here are some fun finds around the world wide web:
Have you heard about Cara? She is Allure's Beauty Blogger of the Year and I can see why! Her blog, Maskcara, has some of the best makeup and hair tutorials I've ever seen.
Speaking of makeup, here is a roundup of the five best lipsticks for fall. I really love number three!
I've been wanting to buy some fun and colorful flashcards for Brighton and I think these are fantastic. As are these, and this set too!
How amazing is this Halloween costume?
I'm sure you have already seen this, but it's funny every time. #hashtag
But have you seen this and this? OMG I'm silly with excitement.
Autumn punch. Yes please!
I am a summer girl through and through, but this list of fall activities makes me warm up to the season.
I'm Breaking Sad. That was the best series finale ever. EVER.
November 4th! October 25th! October 13th!
Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those flashcards are adorable but have you ever seen this site? They're free to download :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mrprintables.com/printable-flash-cards.html
Thanks for these....Off to check them out!
ReplyDelete