Worrying about my daughter. She is currently fighting a nasty virus and her lymph nodes are swollen. She was super lethargic and feverish yesterday but seemed slightly better today. But bedtime was a 2 hour battle. My poor baby!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family (I'm not hosting and can just show up with a side dish) and with Matt's family on Saturday (which I am hosting).
Praying for... so much and so many. There is a lot going on in my community right now (sorry to be vague) and I'm trying to press into my faith more.
Pondering cutting bangs at my next hair appointment which is this Friday. Those postpartum baby hairs are ridiculous looking and I need a way to disguise them!
Watching The Walking Dead (OMG the Governor is back!), Sons of Anarchy (what will happen to Tara?!?!) and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (trashy but addictive).
Enjoying Brighton's first box of crayons. All those colors lined up perfectly. I love childhood things.
What are you up to currently?

ooh I can't wait for Adeline to play with Crayons! I love coloring!
ReplyDeleteWe are watching all of the same shows!!! And I have all of the same questions! I've been blown away by this season of SOA, I just can't believe what is happening with Tara!!! Happy Thanksgiving my friend, may it be filled with love and blessings all around.
ReplyDeleteThose crayons make me wildly happy! I love little { organized! } tid bits like that from childhood, too. Thank you for sharing! And I say GO FOR IT with the bangs! Hair always grows back, right?! Your daughter is darling!
ReplyDelete