Thankful

Thursday, November 28, 2013

It goes without saying of course, but I'm especially thankful for my husband, daughter, family and friends. We are so rich in love and community and I'm grateful to live life among such amazing people.

I'm thankful for my health, my ability to work and help provide for my family, my cozy home, my sweet dog and cat and a reliable car. There are so many things I take for granted each day and I want to remember how blessed I am to have basic essentials in my life like a warm bed, a roof over my head and food on the table every day.

Lastly, I'm thankful for all of you, my readers. So many of you have blessed me with encouraging words, or advice, or funny stories. I have loved getting to know you through this wacky online world. You make this place better and brighter.

Happy Thanksgiving!! 

(B watching the Macy's Day Parade and eating a cinnamon roll - our new tradition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground