I'm in a massive 4 day weekend- so much food- too little sleep haze. I took part of last Wednesday, Thanksgiving day and Friday off of work and getting back up to speed and in work mode took most of the morning.
I ate a little too much sweet potato casserole this weekend. I watched the Macy's Day Parade with Matt and Brighton and ate cinnamon rolls. We spent Thanksgiving night with my family and on Saturday I hosted
Matt's parents and siblings. It was nice to set our table properly and
gave me a good excuse to mop my floors. I spent a few hours getting my hair done and Black Friday shopping with the toddler. I listened to the movie "Enchanted" 3 times since we installed a small DVD player in the car for the kiddo (our Thanksgiving travels were only 45 minutes but she is not a patient road tripper). I also cried a lot, mostly about my daughter and her phase of "I love
Daddy and I don't like Mommy" which lasted most of the week. I spent the last afternoon of the weekend with our good friends, eating, laughing and watching our children play with a litter of puppies.
![]() |
| My table set for Thanksgiving |
![]() |
| B was seriously excited about watching Enchanted for a few minutes |
![]() |
| Puppies! |
How was your weekend?



I can't tell - Is she still rear facing? If so - way to go momma! We're keeping our girl Rear facing until 2 at least. 14 months and counting!
ReplyDeleteBrighton is one of the cutest baby girl I know!
ReplyDelete