HBD Matt!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Matt your special day was spent working, cutting down a Christmas tree in the freezing rain, paperwork and a teething toddler. But you did it with a smile and a patient kindness. 

This is what sets you apart from so many. You are good to the core. I'm a better person because of the influence you've had in my life. You make things brighter and better.

So in this next year of your life, my prayer is that more goodness come your way, that you would see opportunity and hope, that you would feel more blessed than ever before.

I love you and am wishing you the happiest day. Cheers to 38 babycakes!

5 comments:

  1. He is not 38! I am so happy for you Kara, you have such a lovely partner. I love having my relationship with my husband and seeing him grow as a father, it makes me love him more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely :) happy birthday, Matt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground