But I love a bright lip - reds, pinks, corals – all
of them. I love a fresh nude with a healthy application of gloss. I
love tinted lip balms and lip stains and those amazing lipsticks that
look like crayons. Give me an hour in Target alone
and $50 and I’d spend it on lipstick, gloss, balm, exfoliaters and a
nude lip pencil. Ask any of my girlfriends about my huge bag of lipsticks in my purse - I always have it with me. I love it!
So here are my favorites:
It has a lipstain on one end with a nice pointy applicator and a
solid chapstick on the other.
This goes on slightly sheer so you can layer it to get the color you want. I
especially love their true red (called Gothic) because red lipsticks
tend to bleed, but this one stays put for 8 hours. Seriously I have
applied it before work and it was still on when
I left at 5pm.
It's pricey, but I love this lipstick. The color is vibrant and concentrated, so it stays on for a long time. Plus it's not too shiny, and not too matte.
If I want to try a new crazy shade, this is what I buy. This brand is inexpensive, pretty good quality and like the name says, moisturizing.
This is a knock off the original Clinique Chubby Stick for lips, but
this one isn’t a
gloss, it’s a lipstain and lipbalm built in together. This goes on sheer, so its perfect if you want to experiment with a really
bright color. I have this in a few versions of pink and I wore their
coral color almost all summer.
What are your favorite lipsticks?




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI go through various mauvey taupey colors - mostly natural with a hint of color, but nothing with undertones that are too pink or too orange or too purple (yes, I'm very picky). Favorite everyday color right now is Revlon Colorburst gloss in Sunbaked (but it's a tinted heavy gloss, so I have to reapply frequently). My very favorite bright lip is Revlon Matte Really Red. It's the truest red I've found (and I tried A LOT) and I'll just give up if it's ever discontinued. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these! I've been trying to get into lip colors, and I haven't even known where to start. So thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Revlon lip butters. Berry smoothie and cherry tart are my go-to's. :)
ReplyDelete