Feeding - We have been doing the Clean Eating and Mediterranean plans from eMeals over the last few months and really enjoyed it! Some of the meals we will never make again, but I plan to share a few of the best over the next few months on the blog.
Reading - I'm about to re-read the first two books from the Divergent series, but I'm also devouring the Young House Love decor book, and Domino's decor book too.
Conceding - That I need to have a regular night devoted to writing. Not blog writing, but the writing I never talk about here: the half novel collecting dust in my files, my book of short stories that needs editing, the ever-growing pile of scraps of paper with sentences and ideas. I need to get back to that.
Needing - To cut back on sugar. The holidays are such a hard time because there are sweets and candy everywhere! I have a terrible sweet tooth and indulged way too much the last few weeks.
Gearing up for - Going back to work after being out for 2 weeks. I am not looking forward to being away from my little girl and missing that time with her. We had a few months that were rough due to a combo of teething, never seeing each other and just general toddler hood, but recently we have hit such a sweet spot.
Procrastinating - Looking at our budget (we need to redo it and cut back so we can finally pay off our student loans), cleaning the office, going through my wardrobe and pulling out all the stuff I need to donate.
Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

I am also not looking forward to going back to work after the holiday break. I am going to be so tired after sleeping in for almost a week. But it was nice while it lasted!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete