This was my best fix to date and the first time I have ever kept all five pieces! I was pretty specific in my ordering - I wanted a few dresses I could wear at work, or on a date and a maxi skirt plus a cute shirt. They did a great job!
Here is what they sent me (and please excuse the grainy iPhone photos):
Striped maxi skirt
I have worn this at least 4 times since they sent it to me. This is so comfortable and can be dressed up or down. This photo is from a Sunday after church. Brighton wanted in on the action too!
Teal and cream dress with a keyhole back
This is such a nice color and material. The fit was perfect and I love the detail in the back.
Polkadot fit and flare dress and chevron bag
Gotta love the bathroom work selfie! This dress is cotton, lightweight and reminds me of something Joan from Mad Men would wear. It is super comfortable and I will be wearing this one for years.
The bag is a large cotton clutch in a navy and cream and it's plastic lined (a must since I have a kid who insists on putting her sippy cup in my bag). It can hold my wallet, lipsticks, phone, keys and plenty more. I love it!
Grey twisted tank
I forgot to iron this shirt before I took the picture, but this is one of my favorites. I have worn it so much - with black skinnies on a date, with colored cotton shorts and flip flops, with a skirt and cardigan for work. It's got a nice drape in the front and is cotton so is machine washable - score!
This was the best fix and I can't wait to get my next one. If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link: stitchfix.com
* I will receive a credit for each referral.

Oh wow-- that IS a great fix!! I love every piece! The dresses are super perfect!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteGreat items! So many bloggers have written about Stitch Fix that I finally tried it a few months ago. I've only purchased two items (a shirt and a scarf). But it's so much fun to get! Even my husband enjoys seeing what I get.
ReplyDeleteI am not so patiently waiting for Stitch Fix to offer Plus Size clothing :(
ReplyDeleteI understand! I have a few friends in the same boat!
DeleteI just love the dotted blue dress, it is beautiful
ReplyDeletelaurence
i will always and forever love polka dots… talk about a trend that NEVER goes away! both the dresses look banging' on your skinny waist! def a good fit/style for you! and I think I need that knotted blouse cuz it's fitted where it counts and flowy where babies used to live ;) love you and love this service. Hope to one day be able to afford it.
ReplyDelete