Real life

Friday, August 1, 2014

So I posted all those "after" kitchen photos this week, but I have a confession:

My kitchen does not normally look that clean and staged. 
I moved all the things I didn't want you to see to the dining room table, or shoved them in drawers.
I furiously cleaned the floors and counters and loaded the dishwasher.

This is what my kitchen normally looks like (and this is a really good day):



Paperwork, my laptop, keys, and typically a sippy cup or a wrapper of some sorts are normally on the island. Brighton's latest artwork is always on the fridge, we have a huge bulletin board where we keep important papers, our receipts and meal ideas and the sink always has a few dirty dishes. 

As much as I'd like my house to look like the cover of a magazine, that's not real life. Also, I don't normally have fresh flowers in the house - these were for my mom's birthday dinner and she forgot to take them with her!

Keep it real peeps. Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to do this post! Your kitchen looks AH-maz-ing but it is somewhat comforting to see it doesn't always look like that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground