Florida

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

We went to Florida's gulf coast almost a month ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it. If you follow me or Matt on Instagram a lot of these photos will be familiar (sorry). We spent the week with our best friends/family Garrett and Crystal and their daughters (my nieces) Greenlee and Leland. Garrett's parents own a beautiful home in Santa Rosa Beach and we were lucky enough to spend a few days with them there, plus time with Garrett's younger sister Haley and her two precious boys Clayton and Grant.

It was sunny, and hot and humid of course, but the sand was soft and white and the ocean was the clearest blue I have ever seen. It was a little slice of heaven - days upon days of playing, swimming, sleeping in and eating yummy food with our favorite people.

Our home for the week
And our view for the week!
Our little diva. 

Matt spent the week paddle boarding and took a bunch of shots like this with his Go Pro camera
Napping on the beach is the best!

Leland, B-Love and Greenlee
The daily afternoon ritual - big kids swim in the pool, the adults make an afternoon cocktail and the little kids napped inside!
So beautiful!


Haley's youngest son Grant and Brighton. These two were so cute together. 
The house had its own saltwater pool
My best friend and sister Crystal. I love this girl so much! 

Brighton had a serious love for her Uncle Garrett. She insisted he carry her - a lot!
These girls have my heart!
My little family



My family. Love these people. 

3 comments:

  1. As I look at your pics, I am so envious of how Brighton lets you do her hair so many cute ways! What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love it! I'm on the East coast of Florida and have never been to the other coast. LOVE that saltwater pool! Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground