Clockwise from top:
Benefit erase paste
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It has a nice peach tint to it to help combat the greenish blue under eye circles I have been rocking lately, and does not budge. It's a true paste, not a liquid concealor and a little goes a long way.
Benefit Benetint
I have always used powder blush, but by the middle of the day, it's gone. This tint stays put - all I need is three tiny stripes of the tint on my cheeks, a quick blend with my fingers and I have a nice pinky natural looking flush.
Living Proof 5-in-1 styling creme
My hair is prone to frizz and doesn't hold curl unless I load up on products. This is truly five products in one - a styling creme to smooth and reduce frizz, a volumizing and thickening agent, and a serum for polish. A little of this and a blow dry makes my hair look like I just left the salon. I love this product!
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish
I love gel manicures, but I have not loved the damage from soaking and scraping off the polish. Their formula doesn't require the extensive acetone soak that salon polish does, and the product stays put. I actually had to go to three stores to find this because it was sold out (that's how good this stuff is). My favorite colors are Pink Tank, Too Haute and Greyfitti.
Benefit they're real! mascara
I know this is the third Benefit product I'm writing about (I promise this post isn't sponsored!) but they make some of the best makeup on the market. I received a sample size of this mascara last year and fell in love. I have been using Diorshow mascara in black for the last year, but it flakes like crazy. This mascara is just as good, less expensive and doesn't flake or smudge.
Any new beauty products you are loving right now?

I used to be a little scared of products like Benetint as they really do stain, but I've found myself reaching for them more and more because of the staying power! I love using as both a cheek and lip tint. Now I just need to get my hand on the Sally Hansen gel polish!
ReplyDelete