Currently

Monday, October 13, 2014

Blurry date night photo. Love this guy to pieces. 

Here is what I have been up to currently: 

Feeding – The weather has been such a strange mix of super hot (like 80 degrees this past Saturday) and then rainy and cold. I crave different foods depending on the weather, so this week I have a few "fall" type meals planned - butternut squash & parsley penne, bacon and apple mac & cheese, mexican meatloaf with roasted potatoes and veggies and white bean chicken chili. 

Reading - I'm a chapter away from finishing Dad is Fat”, but I just bought Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Autobiography of Red from Amazon this weekend.


Conceding – Girls nights are like fuel for my soul. I love my friends and feel so out of touch when I don't seem them on a regular basis.  

Needing – To tackle my to-do list for the house. We have some artwork that is just leaning against the wall that either needs to be hung, or stored properly. I also need to clean all the windows in the house (one of my most disliked chores) and finish some of the yard work we stared earlier in the month. We have SO many bushes/shrubs around the perimeter of our home and they need to either be cut back or removed altogether.  

Gearing up for – This week is a big one at work with a lot of meetings and tying of lose ends before a deadline next week. I'm a little stressed but excited to finally be done! Also, this is months away, but Fleetwood Mac is coming to Charlotte. Can't wait to wear a fringed poncho and twirl like Stevie Nicks while she sings to me. 

Procrastinating – Actually I'm not this week - I've been really motivated to get stuff done (it's a small miracle). 


Thankful for – My job, even though this last month has been stressful. And health care coverage. (Gosh I sound so old!)



What are you up to currently?



Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground