Currently

Monday, November 24, 2014



Here is what I have been up to currently: 

Feeding - I'm still holding strong on the no sweets, no alcohol, no soda during the week. I feel a lot better without the extra calories and caffeine! We have also cooked a few dinners that are on our favorite list, but are very seasonal for us - roasted red pepper chicken parmesan, butternut squash mac and cheese and chicken pot pie - plus side salads for some extra greens. Yum!

Reading - A Thousand Splendid Suns and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Very different books, but both so good (I read Finn in high school, but it's great the second time around)! 

Conceding - (I always feel like this category is a confession time) I need to have a tough conversation with someone close to me. You know that feeling of dread when something is weighing on you, but you can't get the courage to bring up the topic? That has been me the last week and I know I just need to bite the bullet and speak up. 

Needing - I need to start stretching more and also sitting up straight at work. My posture is awful, and it's starting to catch up to me. My back and shoulders hurt almost daily. 

Gearing up for - Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I never shop on Black Friday, but we do go get our Christmas tree that day! 

Procrastinating - Decorating the guest bedroom, painting this one random wall in the kitchen that needs some touch ups, painting the shoe molding in the entry way and taking some winter clothes to consignment. 

Thankful for - Good friends who give sound advice, my parents and in-laws who care for our daughter during the week, and my electric blanket. 

What are you up to currently?

Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground