We are so lucky to know and love Carrie Coleman. I met Carrie a few years ago randomly in a restaurant and we immediately clicked. Carrie is a professional photographer and has taken some of the best family photographs of ours to date. We adore Carrie and the bonus? Brighton loves her too, and that little munchkin is very particular about who captures her heart!
Carrie photographed us in our home a few weeks ago and of course I love the results. We will definitely be using one of these for a holiday card!
Thank you Carrie! We love you! Also, if you are in the Charlottesville, Virginia area and looking to book a great photographer, Carrie is your girl!
These are lovely!! Your holiday card will be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!! Kristina took pictures of us in our house while she was visiting and I just LOVE them- they seem so much more natural than the ones with coordinating outfits in fields (although we did those too, ha!) and they have really made me look at my house in a different (and more positive) way!
ReplyDeleteKristina and I were just talking about that on Instagram this morning. I felt so comfortable in our house. Hope you are well!
DeleteThese are so sweet! Random question, what is that beautiful painting behind your couch?
ReplyDeleteIt's a grizzley bear roaring. It was done by a local artist and it's our favorite piece!
DeleteGrizzly I mean. ;)
DeleteKara, sorry I have been read your blog for quite a long time but let's say that my internet detox has been quite a success!
ReplyDeleteYour house is fantastic as weel as the pictures!You did such a good job. I fell in love with the book cases and your trendy cushions.You must be really proud. Brighton is gorgeous, precious little girl.
as far as you are concerned, you are my inspiration as you are a very positive person who tends to look on the bright side of life. Thank you for helping me, even of you are unaware of being such a godmother
Laurence from paris, france
Laurence I have missed you! How have you been? Please email me updates about your life and your internet detox (doesn't it feel liberating to cut off social media for a while?!) You are too kind about being an inspiration :)
DeleteHugs to you sweet one!
The 2nd one and the 7th one - those are my favourites! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Rhonda!!!
Delete