But fix #12 was perfect, so perfect that I kept all 5 pieces! And before you start scrolling to the photos, let me just apologize in advance for the photo quality (grainy iPhone), the smudges on my mirror (thanks Brighton), the fact that most of these are selfies (look it gets dark at 5pm and my husband doesn't get home until after 6pm so its impossible to take these with a real camera) and the fact that I need to iron like every single piece. Ahem, I'm sorry.
Now, here is what they sent me:
Scallop Hem Blouse
I would never chose this color for myself, but it actually works! I love the scallop along the bottom and the open back of this shirt. It's something I can wear to work, on a date or with a pair of jeans and flats for a more casual event. Also, please excuse the no makeup face and no-heat curl hair.
Striped A line skirt
This skirt is lined, has pockets on the front, not the sides (a must for wide hips like mine, otherwise the pockets gape and make me look like I have wings) and it's a nice neutral stripe - cream, grey and tan. This fit and flattered my lower half and I can wear this in all seasons.
Sequined dress
I asked for a fancy top or dress for the holidays and they sent me this. I would never choose this off the rack - it's a bit too straight for my body shape, and the red isn't a true red, but with a thin metallic belt and some high heels it looks really great! Now to throw a party so I can wear it!
3/4 sleeve button cardigan
I needed some more items for my work wardrobe and this royal blue cardigan is great. Soft, fits nicely and I can layer either a tank of a button down under it. I also like that it is a vneck - much more flattering on my shape.
Striped dolman top
I love a striped shirt or sweater (I think I own 6 already) and this shirt is super soft, has a longer hem and the dolman sleeve isn't too big (sometimes they can make you look wider than you are). I wore this straight out of the box two days in a row and I can tell this will be a staple in my wardrobe.
If you haven't signed up for Stitch Fix yet, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link: stitchfix.com
* I will receive credits for each referral.
I love all of those pieces!! I need to request a striped top like that one, perfect for layering!
ReplyDelete