Goals for November
Saturday, November 1, 2014
In October, I started a monthly goal list of things I really want to get in both my personal and professional life. My goals for October were:
- Continue to abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week (I started this in September). I failed this one miserably.
- Finish at least 4 more books on my reading list. I only read 3.
- Take the family to a pumpkin patch and use my real camera (not my iPhone) to take some photos. Complete! Posted about that here.
- Celebrate my birthday with friends. (Last year I didn't celebrate at all so this year I want to have some fun!) I had a great birthday celebrating with friends!
- Finish painting the interior doors of our house. Almost complete, but I would like to note that Matt actually did the first coat for me. Thanks husband!
- Do a little facelift on this blog. Score! Thank you Etsy for helping me find a new blog design.
My goals for November are (and some will carry over from October):
- Abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week.
- Eat a green vegetable daily.
- Read 4 more books on my reading list.
- Start landscaping the backyard by pulling out the random shrubs, weeds and vines next to the fence.
- Decorate the guest room / office.
- Stick to our monthly food budget.
Linking up with Haley who started Grace for Goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!