Goals for December

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


This post is late, but better late than never!


In October I started a monthly goal list of things I really wanted to get done in both my personal and professional life. Here’s how I did for my November goals:

  • Abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week – I continued to do great on this one, but I did have some wine during the Thanksgiving holiday.
  • Eat a green vegetable daily – success!
  • Read 4 more books on my reading list – I did read 4 books, but 2 of them were not on my list. Whoops!
  • Start landscaping the backyard by pulling out the random shrubs, weeks and vines next to the fence – we didn’t pull them all out, but we cut them back significantly. When we have a warm weekend, I am going to work on them again.
  • Decorate the guest room/office – nope but I plan to do that before our guests come in late December!
  • Stick to our monthly food budget – success!


December goals

  • Continue to abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week.
  • Keep the family schedule and commitments  limited to only the things we want to do and/or love to do.
  • Spend intentional play time with Brighton every day you’re off work for the holidays.
  • Make Christmas cookies as a family.
  • Take Brighton to see some Christmas displays or lights.
  • Have a few date nights with Matt.
  • Start running again.
Linking up with Haley who started Grace for Goals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground