Links to Love
Friday, February 27, 2015
It's been a bit of an off week here with snow and slush and cancelled school days so all the posts I had planned are waiting in my drafts. So here is a little list of some fun reads and finds around the interwebs.
Is it blue and black or white and gold? Or both? The whole world has been in debate for the last 24 hours about it. (I saw both depending on when I looked at it.)
Loving this sweater, these flats and this swimsuit.
I'm in mourning over this show ending. Love you, miss you Leslie/ Ben/ Ron/ Donna/ April/ Andy/ Jerry/ Tom/ Anne/ Chris. Also this and this and this and this.
Something to think about...
Is it just me, or is everyone cutting their hair into a lob? (Like I did last year - not to say I was ahead of the trend or anything, I cut mine due to terrible split ends and damage!)
The most wanted nail colors of 2015... (I liked the brights and the nudes, but just can't get into the blue tones.)
82 years of marriage! That is something to celebrate!
I just bought a Kindle (yes I'm like a decade late to this technology) and am excited that there are FREE books to read!
House of Cards is back! (I have maintained a weird crush on Mr. Spacey since American Beauty.)
Two of the most intelligent videos (here and here) I have seen in a while, both courtesy of this guy.
Also, on a serious note, if you care at all about the internet (and your ability to use it), read this.
Happy Friday, y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!