Overall, I loved this fix! Here is what they picked for me:
Mavi Skinny Jeans and Sanctuary Sweater
I loved the jeans - they fit perfectly and have the right amount of stretch in them. They're a navy blue rinse which is a nice change from my almost black-blue pair that I got in my 9th fix last year. But the sweater was just not for me - I love a v-neck, and it was very soft, but the color blocking and the taupe color was all wrong for me.
Market & Spruce Sweater
Elbow patches sold me on this, and I adore the color. It's a little long, but once I lose some weight it might look better on me totally pulled down over my hips.
THML Knit Top
I would never choose this off the rack - I tend to avoid orange and embroidery, but I really liked the way this looked. I can wear this with my skinny black ankle pants for work, skinny jeans or even shorts in the summer.
41Hawthorn Colorblock Sweater
I love coral and although I don't really like taupe colors on me, because the color is closer to my face, I think this looks ok. The colorblock is cool and it buttons down the back which is a nice detail.
Overall, I loved this fix. If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link: stitchfix.com
*I will receive credits for each referral.


I got the THML top too - love it!
ReplyDelete