10 Years of Hair - Part 1

Monday, February 21, 2011

In the past 10 years I have had every hair color you can imagine - blonde, brown and red - and its been short, medium and long. I started looking through some old pictures and thought it would be fun to share the evolution of my hair over the last 10 years. 

Let's start in 2001. I was still in college. I went from medium length blonde hair to long hair to medium length again. It was college hair!

My London Tube pass.
Alli, Jenn and me at my graduation in 2002. I don't like my hair AT ALL.
Now post college - still blonde, but decided to go short and cute!
July 2002 with Jamie and Erin. I loved this haircut. 
Precious Courtney at her wedding. Still liking my hair but...
I decide to dye it brown that winter. Big mistake. Not in love with it.
Then I go even darker. Not sure what I was thinking.
And then I dye it red! I did this with Crystal at her apartment. Complete disaster. I looked like Ronald McDonald. I only have one picture from this entire month of red hair because I hated it!
This was St. Patty's Day with Erin and Alli and I was the redhead at the party.
(Not sure what that spot is on my shirt!)
So in order to get the red out my hairstylist did some 4 hour process on my hair and it was still strawberry blonde. Not great, but we're getting there.
Also this is at that Superman City in the midwest. I don't normally look this buff. ;)

Then I went back blonde and kept it short. I stayed this way for a year.

And then in the summer of 2004 I chopped it off again. This was the shortest my hair has ever been!

That was the summer I met Matt. This is our first picture together.
Another view of the haircut. This was our engagement photo.
And then I started growing it out for the wedding.
I went back to the flip haircut. Yuck. (New Years Eve 2004)
And I kept growing it. This was January 2005.
March 26, 2005. Wedding Day. You can see how slowly my hair grows!
I continued to grow it out. This is October 2005 at my god sister's wedding. Isn't she beautiful?
But a month later I got bored and dyed it brown again. This is Christmas 2005.
So the here is the first part of the last decade of my life... next post is the last 5 years! Stay tuned!

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to vote for our blog! It's been great to get to know some new readers.
Help keep us in the top 25 by clicking the button below, and then once again on the link! Blessings!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground