10 Years of Hair - Part 2

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well yesterday, you got to witness my hair from 2001-2005... now here is Part 2. You'll see just as many switches from brown to blonde to red to blonde again. I think my hair had a identity crisis!

April 2006. My hair was still brown and still growing out.
Summer 2006. Matt didn't love my hair dark (neither did I) so I started to let it lighten on its own.
And all that time outside in the sun started to turn it red again. So by September 2006 it looked like this.
And it stayed reddish brown through the winter and into January 2007. 
And I left it that way for a while, adding back blonde streaks.
And more streaks....
But then that summer I had my hairstylist go back blonde. And add bangs.
And it stayed blonde with long side swept bangs for a while. This is me and Alli's "Blue Steel" face. Fall 2007.
And then I cut more layers into it. Spring 2008.
And kept it that way for the rest of the year. Summer 2008.
And this long, blonde and wavy thing became my favorite. This was my 30th birthday. October 2008.
But for fun I tried these modern bangs in the summer of 2009.
But then grew out the bangs for that side sweep bang look that fall/winter of 2009.
And kept the side swept bangs for a while. This is March 2010. But then I grew them out.

And what do you know? By the fall of 2010, my hair was back at my declared "favorite" - long, blonde and wavy.
So I started wearing it like that all the time. And I love it!
Christmas 2010.
Finally, at age 32, I have found my "style"! So let me ask you dear readers, how many hairstyles and colors have you had in the past decade? Did you experiment a lot when you were young like me? Are you happy with your look?  I know I am finally happy with my hair now!

P.S. Thanks again for all the votes my wonderful readers!
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. love it. i'd be a little scared to show all the pictures from my crazy hair days!
    and um yes you have you found your look. seriously every time i see you, you look more and more beautiful and you have got some sexy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally enjoyed looking through your hair memories. You can rock any color and style. – DaLene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did I! The one of your profile and you wearing a black dress are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re about the only person that changes their hair more often than I do. Very Impressive. Also, I tried to vote for your blog and I don’t know if I clicked the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The question is – have you or Matt had more different styles? You both look good at whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground