Sunday

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today was almost 80 degrees! Such a welcome change from my four days in the north of snow and biting winds. We spent the day at church, eating homemade burritos with our friends David and Lorean, taking a photography lesson from David while Lorean played with their daughter Micah, and then to the dog park for some fun with our 73 pound black lab Bella.

Tonight we are headed back to church for a special couples sermon from our pastor and his wife and then hopefully we'll catch some Oscar action. Sadly, I have not seen a lot of movies this year in the theatre due to Netflix and our budget (we paid off a car, almost paid off the other and have been saving for our adoption.)

Anyways, here are some photos for you to enjoy!
Bella bear and my hot husband (this wasn't today, but I love this photo)


My dog's version of heaven.

Micah. I was playing around with our camera after her daddy gave us a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground