Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy first day of Spring! I hope the weather in your city was as nice as ours - it was almost 80 degrees on Saturday and sunny to boot! 

We went to the UNC-CH basketball game on Friday night, slept in Saturday (totally missing a friend's baby shower as I thought it started at 1pm - it ended at 1pm! I'm an idiot!), then tile shopping for our fireplace hearth, a little sunbathing outside, Saturday night church, then hanging out with our friends Dar and Laura

We spent Sunday hanging out around the house in the morning - Matt made us pancakes, we watched UNC play again (yep, we're obsessed) and then took Bella to the dog park and on a long walk on the local greenway.

Here was our weekend in pictures...

If you ever wonder how I get my hair to have those nice waves, here is my secret - old fashioned hot rollers. (This was Matt testing the camera before we left to watch UNC play Long Island Univ.)
I love him! On our way to the light rail station.
My new UNC t-shirt. I'm pointing to the shirt not my chest.
View of uptown from the Light Rail station.
Our view from the nosebleed section.
Is there anything better than a man who can cook?
Sunday morning pancakes made by Matt. He ate his with maple syrup...
...and I ate mine with warm blueberries. (It's still Lent which means no added sugar!)
Via - This is the lovely greenway we walked Sunday afternoon.

Happy Spring! Thanks again for your votes! You can vote every day.
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground