Salad?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

So in the last two days I have eaten this for both lunch and dinner. I love it so much that I wanted to eat it for breakfast today.

Fresh spinach

Via

topped with a sprinkle of shredded cheese

Via
and about a1/4 cup Israeli couscous (cooked then served cold)
Via
with 1/2 an avocado sliced up

Via

and topped with a little bit of salsa.

Via
Sounds like the weirdest salad ever right? But I LOVE salsa, and combined with the couscous and the spinach, it's so yummy. And healthy. And filling. Next time I'm going to add some black beans and some cilantro.

Seriously, you should try it.

Also you should vote for the blog today ;)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. My lunch salad today was: spinach, couscous,feta cheese, craisins, blueberries,and slivered almonds. You made me want to add salsa.....tomorrow for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie... this does sound like a bit of a weird salad... I am VERY tempted to try it though (minus the cheese of course). I don't have spinach (I just typed 'spanish'. I'm sleep deprived), otherwise I'd try it tomorrow. I'm trying to imagine it in my mouth right now. I just re-read it... I think I imagined a ton of salsa the first time I read it.. it's only a dollop... I'm in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground