Nursey Love

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This week's post features the nursery of sweet baby girl (still in utero) Eliana, created by her fantastic mommy Kristin of Oh Happy Miracle.

Kristin and I met through the blogging world (admittedly I was one of her silent readers/stalkers for a while). Her and her husband John have such a sweet and profound story of how they've become parents - I'd encourage anyone who is wanting to be a parent, or is a parent to check out her blog. Plus Kristin is just plain wonderful and has encouraged me many a time as we journey through infertility and adoption.

So without further adieu, here is the amazing nursery of Miss Eliana!

Isn't that dark wall with the trees and birds to die for? Read more about them here.
I'm loving the grey and yellow together.
That chest was made by her "Pops" when Kristin was a baby.
Goodness this little lady's room is sweet!
For more details about this fabulous space, be sure to read the full post on Kristin's blog here.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...i think that may be one of the cutest nurseries i've ever seen! i can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground