Sorry for the quiet on the blog for the past few days. I've been hard at work at my job, and hard at work on a side project that I cannot wait to tell you more about - all in due time.
Posts to come this week once I get my head screwed on straight! I'll leave you with a few photos from the past for fun:
Posts to come this week once I get my head screwed on straight! I'll leave you with a few photos from the past for fun:
Me, the hubs and our best man, Nik. He was about to give his toast and was already cracking up the crowd with jokes before he began. I cannot believe how young we all look!
I broke my foot the spring we moved into our house by simply wearing high heels and flip flops too much. I'm serious! Hairline fracture due to pressure of bad footwear. Here is the awesome boot I had to wear almost all spring and into summer.
Our dog Bella as a puppy. She took the water immediately (as a lab should) but insisted on resting on a raft or a boat when she wasn't swimming. She still does this every time we go to the lake.
Last summer at Jasper. Both her and her boyfriend Bailey insisted on being rowed around by Matt.
Happy Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!