California Part 3

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last post on Cali, promise!


Monday, July 11
Mere and I spent the morning in Belmont Shore shopping at Buffalo Exchange, then we joined the boys for a tour of the corporate headquarters at Vans. After the tour the boys skated their indoor park and we headed back to the Vans store in Long Beach where I bought myself a pair of Classics (canvas lace-ups) and bought my son a little pair of classic Vans too!

Vans!!
!
Corporate America but better.
Baby M's first shoes :)
 Tuesday, July 12
We wanted to spend the entire day at the beach, the boys wanted to spend the entire day skating. It was a win/win for all of us.

Our happy place

Evening walk on the beach.
California I love you.
Matt doing his thing (Via SJ)
I'm so proud of him.
 Wednesday, July 13
This was our travel day. We got up early, cleaned the house, had a group devotional then headed to the airport. It was an all day trip home.

Waiting to check in (Via SJ)
Boo for going home!

Last photo before we left.
This trip was so. much. fun. The minute we got on the plane home I wanted to cry. I really fell in love with California all over again.

Thanks again to David and Meredith and Cinder for letting us tag along!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those baby Vans are adorable. I bet you can't wait to see them on him. I must say he is going to be one stylish baby!
    I just came across your blog about a week ago and am so happy to have found it and can't wait to continue to watch the process of adopting baby M :)

    XXXX
    -Morgan (Born of the Sea)
    Born of the Sea <---This is my little blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground