I am in AWE of how many fellow bloggers out there have re-posted or linked up to our good news.
A big thanks to the following lovely blogging ladies for giving us a shout out over the last week!
A big thanks to the following lovely blogging ladies for giving us a shout out over the last week!
Rachel from Letters to Ames tweeted it, then Melissa from Dear Baby retweeted it.
I've never received so much love and encouragement and congratulations in all my life! All my readers, plus some of their readers, just came out in droves - the goodness and love sent our way makes me all mushy inside. It reminds me that sometimes a little bit of hope, a little happily ever after, is what we need to see and hear in this world.

Your story has inspired me so much! I may not know you personally, but I feel so much happiness and joy in knowing that a child will soon be blessed with love from two people who live in God's love!!!! Thoughts and prayers to you, Matt, and your sweet baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteyay! you are reaping what you have sown, friend.
ReplyDeleteA big congratulations to you and your growing family! I can only imagine how excited you both are!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber x
Kara & Matt,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and have been following so long that I don't even remember how I "stumbled" upon it. Congrats on your exciting news! Can't wait to read more about how the whole process unfolds for you!
Amber
http://mamacritic.blogspot.com/
Again, I am new to your blog, but I check in on you daily...so happy for you guys, by reading your blog I can tell that you and Matt have wanted to be parents and are soon to be blessed with the best gift of your life! CONGRATS
ReplyDeleteLike I said in my post, it's easy to get wrapped-up in life and forget how lucky you are. I think some days I take for granted the fact that my husband and I said, "Let's have a baby" ... and then 9 months later Emma was born. Stories like yours remind me to start every day by thanking God that this was his plan for us.
ReplyDeleteThe blogging community is funny in that, I feel like I actually KNOW the bloggers I follow. So, when I read the post that you were finally getting your little blessing, I was overcome with joy for you. I wish you nothing but the best! Congratulations!