Chinese Zodiac

Friday, August 12, 2011

One of my co-workers, who is Chinese-American, is having his first child this December. He and his wife are in the middle of decorating the nursery for their daughter to be. When I asked what the decor would be, he replied., "Rabbits because that is her Chinese Zodiac symbol."

I know very little about zodiac symbols (with the exception of the astrological signs that go with them that we all see in daily/monthly horoscope columns), so I decided to do a little research to see what this was all about.

My Chinese Zodiac is the Horse 


Which states that I am:
Animated
Love to be the center of attention
Humorous and Witty
Intelligent
Honest
Friendly
Open-minded
Self-centered (guilty as charged!)
Likely to throw tantrums when things don't go their way (My husband would agree with this!)

Interesting! I don't really believe in all of this zodiac/astrology stuff, but it was fun to research and see the similarities in the description and my personality.

Happy Friday! How about a vote? 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. I've been out of the country and lapsed on checking my fave blogs for the last few weeks. So I was so excited to see that while I was gone you were matched with a sweet baby boy. I'm due with my first baby, a sweet boy, in November and I'm just sooo happy for you two. There are several people in my family including my dad and his twin brother that have been adopted. I swear my nana is the best mother and grandmother in the world and without adoption would have never been given that chance. Adoption is such a blessing and I know you guys will be awesome parents! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground