I am jumping on this bandwagon WAY late, but I am loving Mad Men! I started watching the first season on Netflix and got hooked.
![]() |
| Via |
I cannot believe how much I love and dislike Don Draper all at once. And Peggy, oh those bangs and ponytail and her adorable Brooklyn accent. I wish I had Joan's walk too.
Those writers are amazing. No wonder the show has won so many Emmy's and Golden Globes.
Those writers are amazing. No wonder the show has won so many Emmy's and Golden Globes.
![]() |
| Via |
Any tv shows you are addicted to? I also love Community, Parks & Recreation and Modern Family.


DON DRAPER LIFE.
ReplyDeleteI just started watching Mad Men through Netflix a few weeks ago too and Don Draper makes me cringe so much but I love it!
ReplyDeleteParks and Rec and Modern Life are also some faves. And Arrested Development? We just started that series too and it's hilarious.
I just started up w mad men again, and bit did I miss it! It makes this non smoker almost wanna smoke cause it looks so cool. I love Joan in that show.
ReplyDeleteAlso love parks and rec, modern family, project runway, and community.
oh yes... i just started season 2.. and although i know luke would not enjoy it... its my guilty pleasure.
ReplyDeleteI will say though.. never in my entire life have i ever wanted to smoke cigarettes and drink scotch! hahahah
but only wearing red lips, red nails and a fabulous dress of course!
please have a madmen party!
oh gosh.
ReplyDeletedon't get me started.
my husband and i just finished season 4...
we now ask eachother, "what would don draper do" in any given situation.
♥elisabeth
thank you so much for your congrats on our sweet babes :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteParenthood is a hoot...and by that I mean the tv show and the real thing. ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MAD MEN. I wish I had a tube of red lipstick just to play around with.
ReplyDeleteI love Raising Hope. It is so funny, and really can brighten my mood when I'm having a moment of the blahs. Wish I could pull of some of those looks!