A few weeks ago, my co-workers (whom I consider the BEST teammates I've ever had!) threw me a little Baby M Celebration. We ate lunch at a local restaurant down the street from our office and they showered us with gifts.
I was overwhelmed with gratitude!
Some of our team are spread out across the country, so they, along with 7 of my other teammates in NC, went in together on a few gifts - they were delivered to our house the day before the celebration lunch! Here they are:
 |
| A Skip Hop playmat, video monitor, drying rack and car seat cover! |
 |
| Aren't they so amazing? They bought us the video monitor! |
 |
| How funny is that little baby face popping out? So cute! |
Thank you Becky, Heather, Beth, Kim, Annie, Brenda, Iesha, Jennifer, Jessica, Elizabeth, Leslie and Allyson!!!!
And here are all the amazing and generous gifts I opened at the celebration lunch:
 |
| Bottles, bottle brush, diswasher rack, teething toys and wipes, baby clothes, a gift card and some diapers. I was overwhelmed! |
 |
| Dwayne and Elena got us our Ergo carrier!!! |
Thank you Abbie, Nikki, Mary, Jessica, Beth R, Elena and Dwayne!!!
And one of my participants in the program I run gave us the coolest gift - his talented wife sewed this changing station!!! It even has a place to store wipes and diapers. I love it!!!
Pretty amazing, huh? Thank you Jon and Donnarae!!!
We feel so blessed and loved. Thank you my awesome teammates!
We have the same exact Ergo - love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO exciting!!! You will LOVE your Ergo, Brees lives in ours!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch generous gifts. How wonderful of all of them. You're going to have so much fun using them all with your guy. :)
ReplyDeleteThat changing station is amazing! Your so going to love that.
ReplyDelete