My bestie/sister Crystal shipped me a huge box of baby bottles that her family are no longer using. And a few weeks ago, I received an Avent starter pack as a gift. But I had no where in the kitchen to store them!
So I decided to clean out the cabinet that holds the coffee, tea, hot chocolate, Crystal Light, sugar, Truvia and honey to make room for Baby M's bottles and I created....
A Beverage Station!
The coffee pot normally sits on top of the fridge when not in use, but with all this extra counter space, I thought it deserved a permanent spot here.
I bought the white serving tray, cute floral bowl and purple mug at Marshall's (for less than $25 thankyouverymuch). The sugar bowl was mine, as is the little white square bowl and the polka dot tin (that was from Target last Easter).
Cute, huh? I love having this out for us and our guests!
I may steal this idea. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI am loving this idea! So much, in fact, that it's gonna be on my Friday Favorites tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joanna!!!
ReplyDelete