Due Date Change

Monday, September 19, 2011

Last night we learned that our baby's due date changed from next Monday (the 26th) to October 14th.

Sigh.

I'm impatient for motherhood!!!

10 comments:

  1. What!?! How does that happen? I liked september 26th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! How frustrating!! I am so excited for you and can't wait for the arrival of your little one and the next chapter... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - Her last menstrual cycle put her at Sept 26th, but the size of the bebe put her at Oct 14th. If you're irregular I guess that is what happens!!

    Alice - Thank you for your sweet words. I just read a few posts on your lovely blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that's frustrating! But , God is in control! Soon!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.... ultrasounds are often way off that late in the game, so it might be earlier than the 14th! :) I've had several friends that were told their babies were WAY bigger or smaller than they actually were (+/- 2 lbs!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bummer. However, my due date is Oct 14th as well :0) Hopefully your little one is born sooner. You have waited so so so very long to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a thought for you to help ease your mind.. the longer the baby stays in the oven.... the healthier he usually will be when he is out :) I know that doesn't help much in the way of wanting him.. but I'm glad they figured it out before they may have taken him too early!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very true Amanda! I want a healthy baby :)

    Robin - That is awesome!! Congrats on your baby to be. Maybe they'll have the same birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So basically any day.. There is nothing more anxiety inducing than waiting to meet your babe for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What???? How does it change that much? Ugggg....hoping time flies for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground