Instagram

Monday, October 24, 2011

A few recent photos from my favorite iPhone app!

puppies

no heat curl

Potluck at Sarah's
Around the fire pit

David, Lorean and their 1 year old Micah
Scary Scarecrow
I made this - pumpkin chocolate chip bread
red lips and my new Pink Lemonade necklace
my grandmother's recipe - apple pie
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

How about a vote if you love the blog? One click on the brown button, another click on the owl on the left in the new screen. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. question about voting for your blog...i click the brown button and the owl and then find your picture, how do I vote tho? I see no "vote here"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voting = clicking on that owl.

    That is the last step, then it takes you to the ranking page. :0

    Thanks for voting for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your fall baked goodies. And holy puppy cuteness! :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground