Tomorrow

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tomorrow is my birthday.

I'll be 33! 

33 is so much closer to 40 than to 20. 
That is a little depressing to think about.

Every year that passes is filled with sorrows and trials; but it is also equally filled with joy, hope and love. Every year gets better and better. I'm thankful and blessed!
Me in all my 32 year old glory! Ah, to be young (ish).

Cheers to 33 tomorrow!
But today I'm gonna enjoy my last few moments of being 32. 


Happy Tuesday friends! How about a vote for "the grandma" (aka ME)?

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Next year when you turn 34 you will have a baby in your arms! I can feel it.... :) I hope you enjoy your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in advance! I hope you have a fabulous day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 33rd Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday to you! I just came across your blog - just wanted to let you know that you & your husband are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Not quite a grandma! :) Happy Early Birthday!

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Katie. From Spain we wish you a good year. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground